Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT

I am no decorator. This pains me. In general, I am rather domestic. Or at least, domestic in the sense that I genuinely love to clean, like trying to cook, and generally enjoy my wifely "duties". But, I fall short in decorating. I want to. I love HGTV just as much as the next gal, maybe more than some... but I cannot, for the life of me, come up with a vision of what I want. I look through other's homes, longingly, and see how beautifully their homes flow, knowing that my home will probably never compare.

As ridiculous as it is, this actually makes me sad.

Oh well. I will continue to watch HGTV and I will continue to pour through blogs for ideas... and maybe, just maybe, someday my creative vision will come...

Have a delightful day, world! :)



(perhaps this blog was a tad dramatic... but that's what you get at 6am after a longer-than-usual-feeling midnight shift)

1 comment:

Jason Locke said...

Looking forward to seeing you guys!