Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Friendship = Love

I'm sitting at work. Yes, that's right, I have the best and easiest job on the planet. I watch TV and play on the internet while at work, after the guys go to bed... have to love REM of WV. Anyway, while watching the American Idol finale and working on my summer school homework, my mind keeps wondering to my favorite guy in the whole world; Loren E. Brainard. Sometimes I just think about how crazy life is; how crazy, but absolutely wonderful life is. If you had asked me two years ago if I thought I would be dating Loren and planning an upcoming wedding with him -- I would have thought you were a little less than crazy. Let's be honest, I know that ever since I had the pleasure of meeting Loren two years ago, I've had a crush on him, I know that. But, I didn't expect us to ever make it this far; I mean, I had been wrong about this stuff before, why would this time be any different? And especially after we tried dating for some months and thought we could never work out... who knew a short seven months later we would be planning on marriage?

That brings me to my whole point -- life is never what you think it will be. One of my best friends became the love of my life in what felt like overnight. The same guy I once cried over wondering if we could even make a casual dating relationship work out... suddenly became the guy I cannot ever picture being without. It's unnerving and blissful all at the same time. I know I am so lucky to have Loren and I am so lucky to have found something this special so early in life.

Everything about the last year feels like a blur; I don't know how I got here, but I know that I am so unbelievably happy I did. Everyone should be so lucky. ;o)

No comments: