Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, May 16, 2008

New Things

It felt as though it was time to start anew; to make a clean break from the old and begin a brand new chapter in life. Moving out of the old apartment seemed to offer me a different outlook and an entirely new feeling about myself. I feel renewed. I feel disconnected from all that was shared in my old entries... and that is such a good thing.

I not only have a new apartment -- I am embarking on a new chapter with my boyfriend -- a semi-long distance relationship. As well as preparing for a marriage that will start in a little less than a year from now. I am starting the last year of my undergraduate career and am preparing for grad school that immediately follows. I am moving my dog into my apartment at the beginning of the coming week, which I'm very excited about. I cannot wait to have Cracker Jack as companion, since Loren is gone for the year.

The point is -- I feel as though I am finally free from my past. I feel that I let go of everything that held me back for so long the day I moved off of Willey Street. I feel refreshed. Rejuvenated. Ready to start over... and that is precisely what I intend to do (while taking some of the old things along with me on the ride; i.e.Loren :)).


I cannot guarantee I will write in this often. Not that I have a huge fan base to worry about... I don't really want to write at all. Afterall, I make a college career out of writing, and I lack anything substantial to say. However, I cannot help it, I encounter an uncontrollable urge at times to just type out my thoughts. It is a need rather than a want. So, whenever that need hits me -- I will write.

No comments: