Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, May 30, 2008

20hr. Shift: A Tired Toni

Here I am. At work. Shift 2 of 3 consecutive shifts. And while I have been tired all day due to a lack of enough sleep last night -- this shift will still be the best of the 3. Midnight shifts cannot be beat... as I stated in a post not long ago. Plus, I am in over time. So, let's recap: I am being paid over $11/hr to sit on a couch, watch TV, play on the internet, and doze off to sleep every few hours. It's a beautiful thing.

I am so excited to plan this wedding. I have no idea what our budget is; I have no idea how much moola we can save from now until May of '09. But I do know that I could not be more excited. Scared, but excited. To be Loren's wife is pretty much the very best thing I could think of. I love him more than anything and look forward to waking up next to him every morning for the rest of our lives. ;o)

We're trying to look into honeymoons first... for a couple reasons. a)If it comes between a nice wedding or a honeymood, I would choose a honeymoon and just get married on the beach while we're there. b)Knowing how important that aspect is to both of us, planning it first will help us know what kind of money we can spend on the wedding. The point is: the honeymood comes first in a list of priorities. I mean, a honeymoon is the real celebration of a joining couple. A wedding is just a fancy party -- and neither of us are big fans of parties. So anyway, I'm hoping for St. Lucia. It's where I've always wanted to go, since I was just a tiny tot, and looking into it, it's not too bad. I would prefer to stay at one of the Sandals resorts... those places are amazing. I can't wait to book it!... and even more, I can't wait to be there!

All of this is so exciting, so mind consuming, I cannot think of anything else for very long at all... I love my life.

Goodnight... and check out our wedding site!


http://cs01.ewedding.com/v30/welcome.php/mrandmrsbrainard/

No comments: